USE THE CODE 'FREEGAMES' AT CHECKOUT TO GET THIS GAME FOR FREE. IF YOU DON'T USE THE CODE, YOU WILL BE CHARGED.
A downloadable and printable game perfect for playing in piano lessons to test your students' musical knowledge.
- Honeycomb board with musical symbols
- Bee tokens
- Calling cards (There is an American terminology version of the game and an English terminology version of the game)
How to Play:
- Players choose their board and bee tokens
- The first calling card is read out
- If a player has that symbol or note on their board, they cover it up with a bee token
- The first player to have all their spaces on theird board covered up with bees is the winner!