USE THE CODE 'FREEGAMES' AT CHECKOUT TO GET THIS GAME FOR FREE. IF YOU DON'T USE THE CODE, YOU WILL BE CHARGED.
'Bump It' is a fast moving, quick game, great for the end of lessons (both individual and group) when you want to review your students' note recognition skills.
Players compete to be the person with the most counters on the board at the end of the game by reading notes and covering up letters, and 'bumping' each other's counters off!
- Two 'Bump It' boards (one is a quick game, one is slightly longer)
- Piano Notes recognition cards
- Treble Clef recognition cards
- Bass Clef recognition cards
How to Play:
- Youngest player goes first. They pick up a note recognition card, identify the note and place one of their coloured counters on the corresponding letter.
The next player picks up a card, reads it, places their counter on the corresponding letter. If the letter has already been covered up by another coloured counter, they 'bump' the counter off and replace it with their own.
- Play continues until all the letters have been covered up - whoever has the most counters on the board is the winner.