A downloadable and printable game perfect for playing in piano lessons during the Christmas season in order to test your students' musical knowledge.
- Don't Lose Your Presents board
- Presents with notes on
- Musical Question Cards (Music maths, note values, note recognition, symbol knowledge)
- Blizzard cards
How to Play:
- Players move around the board by answering musical question cards.
- If a player lands on a star space, they pick up a present and put it in their basket
- If they land on a snowflake space, they pick up a 'Blizzard' card. Blizzard cards affect everyone and say things like 'remove a present worth one beat'; everyone who has a present with a symbol of a one beat note on it must remove one!
- Play continues until someone has collected all their presents and made their way to the house in the middle - they are then the winner!