A downloadable and printable set of 12 Easter/Spring themed music games and activities.
- A Step or a Skip (Testing your students' ability to identify whether two notes are a step or a skip apart)
- Bunny Race (A Ludo inspired game where players move around the board by answering note recognition questions)
- Bunny Tails (A pairs game where players match up bunnies and their tails by matching the notes)
- Don't Drop Your Egg! (Players race around the board by answering note recognition and note value questions, but be careful not to 'drop your egg!')
- Easter Bingo (American and English terminologies included. Players compete to be the first to cover up their spaces on their Easter themed bingo boards. Includes music symbols and note recognition)
- Easter Bump It! (A version of Bingo where players 'bump' each other's counters off the board by reading stave notes and covering up corresponding letters)
- Easter Colouring Page (Note reading worksheet)
- Easter Egg Hunt (Hide these cards around the room and have your students search for the matching eggs)
- Easter Four in a Row (Players compete to be the first to have four egg counters in a row by covering up letters that correspond to the note recognition cards)
- Help The Easter Bunny (Note reading worksheet)
- Hop To It! (Players move around the board by identifying intervals)
- If I Was the Easter Bunny (Rhythm activity)
Many of the cards inlcluded with these cards are designed to test students' note recognition skills. If you would like to test your students' knowledge of symbols and music maths skills, there is also a file included of different music question cards that can be used in most of the games.