A downloadable and printable game perfect for playing in piano lessons during the Autumn/ Fall season.
- 'Go Nuts' board
- Musical question cards (treble clef, bass clef, piano note recognition cards, music maths, and note values)
- Nut token cards
HOW TO PLAY:
- Players race to the end by answering musical questions and moving the number of spaces indicated on the card.
- If they land on a space with an acorn on it, they either add or take away an acorn (dependong on what's written on the space)
- The game ends when the first person reaches the end
- The winner is whoever has the most acorns