A spooky set of music activities to download and print for use in piano lessons during the Halloween period.
- Trick or Treat game (a Bingo style note reading game)
- Halloween Race (be the first to reach the end by answering music questions, and avoiding the spooky characters on the board!)
- Magic Potion Game (Collect potion bottles with the correct rhythms on as you race around the board answering musical questions)
- Halloween Music Pairs (Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Piano Notes, and Letter cards that can be used in a variety of ways!)
- Make Your Own Halloween Song (Rhythm cards with spooky words and phrases that need to be ordered by the student into a Halloween song)
- 5 Halloween Music Worksheets (Testing note reading, teminology, and music symbol drawing)