A downloadable and printable game perfect for playing in piano lessons for Halloween.
- Colourful Halloween board game board
- Slightly less colourful Halloween board game board
- Music question cards (treble clef, bass clef, piano note recognition, music maths, playing notes on the piano)
HOW TO PLAY:
- Players race around the board by answering musical questions and moving the number of spaces indicated on the board
- Specific spaces require the players to carry out an action, for example miss a space, swap places with another player, or play a short spooky piece on the piano
- Whoever reaches the end first, is the winner!