USE CODE 'FREEGAMES' AT CHECKOUT TO GET THIS GAME FOR FREE. IF YOU DON'T USE THE CODE, YOU WILL BE CHARGED 15p
A downloadable and printable game perfect for adding a bit of piratey fun to your piano lessons!
There are two games in one in this file:
4 in a Row with note recognition, and 4 in a Row with music maths
- Two 4 in a Row boards
- Note recognition cards
- Music maths cards
- Pirate tokens
How to Play:
- Up to 4 people can play this game as there are 4 sets of tokens (flag, parrot, happy pirate, grumpy pirate)
- Each player selects their tokens
- The first player picks up a question card and either identifiies the note or works out the music maths sum. They then place one of their tokens on a space on the board with the matching letter / number
- The next player then picks up a question card, answers it, and then places one of their tokens on a matching letter/ number
- Play continues until someone has 4 of their tokens in row, and is therefore the winner!