A downloadable and printable game perfect for playing in piano lessons for St Patrick's Day.
- Rainbow Race board
- Rainbow strips & grid
- Leprechaun cards
- 2 sheets of question cards (note values)
- 1 sheet of empty question cards (so you can write on your own questions)
How to Play:
- Players move around the board by answering music questions
- If a player lands on a space with a note, they identify the note and add a rainbow strip to their grid that matches the note (e.g. if they land on an 'E' they add a yellow E strip to their grid)
- If a player lands on a Leprechaun space they pick up a Leprechaun card and follow the instructions (they can be lucky or unlucky!)
- The player who collects all 7 rainbow strips first is the winner!