A downloadable and printable game perfect for playing in piano lessons during the Christmas season to test your students' knowledge of symbols.
- Musical Santa's sleighs
- Present tokens
- Calling cards with American terminology
- Calling cards with English terminology
How to Play:
- Players select a sleigh and presents
- The first calling card is read out. If a player has the correct symbol, they place a present on top of it.
- Play continues until someone has filled their sleigh with presents - this person is the winner!