A downloadable and printable game perfect for playing in piano lessons during the Christmas / Winter season to practice your students' speedy note recognition.
- Snowball Fight board
- Note recognition cards (Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Piano Notes)
How to Play:
- Each player chooses a letter (either by choice or by random selection). This is their snowball letter.
- The pack of note recognition cards is placed in the middle of two players. They place their playing pieces on the Start iceberg.
- As quickly as possible the note recognition cards are identified. Every time someone's snowball letter appears, they move forwards one space (successful snow ball hit) and the opposing player moves backwards one space (they were hit by a snowball).
- Play continues until one player reaches the end and has therefore won the snowball fight!