A downloadable and printable game perfect for students who love unicorns!
- A colourful game board
- Question cards (testing identification of intervals)
How To Play:
- Players move around the board by idenifying whether two notes are a step or a skip apart. If they are a step apart, they move one space. If they are a skip apart, they move two spaces.
- If a player lands on a space with an arrow, the player follows the light blue path around until they reach the colourful path again.
- You and your students can create your own rules for what happens if a player lands on a sleeping unicorn!
- When a player reaches the cloud, they are the winner!