A downloadable and printable game perfect for playing in piano lessons for Valentine's day.
- 4 in a row board
- 6 sheets of note recognition cards (piano notes, treble clef, bass clef)
How to Play:
- Each player has a pile of counters (you can use the tokens from Valentine's Music Bingo, or just regular counters)
- Youngest player goes first
- The first note recognition card is picked up and identified. The player places one of their counters on a heart with that letter on it
- The next player picks up a card, identifies the note, and places a counter on a heard with that letter on it
- Play continues until one player has 4 of their counters in a row!