A downloadable and printable music game perfect for playing in piano lessons for Valentine's day (or with any student who likes hearts!)
- 4 different bingo boards (2 piano notes, 2 letters)
- Heart tokens
- 6 sheets of note recognition cards (piano notes, treble clef notes, bass clef notes)
How to Play:
- Players each have a bingo board and tokens to match their coloured board
- The first calling card is picked up and the note is identified (if you have more than one student playing, they can take it in turns to read the notes).
If a player has the matching letter / note on their bingo board, they cover up it up with a token. In order for the game to take a decent amount of time, only cover up one note/letter at a time (for example if you have two 'G's on your board, only cover up one, and then wait until another G is read).
- Whoever is first to cover up all their letters / notes on their bingo board is the winner!